WEBSITE

Be sure to visit our website at http://www.migisboutique.com/



OUR FAVORITE THINGS

Berry Berry good yogurt

Visalus (Vi-shake)

Training for races/compititions

Family

Ralph Lauren BLUE

Bandanas

tennis shoes

FAVORITE BOOKS

The Bible

Crazy Love by Francis Chan

Radical by david Platt

Fasting by Jentzen franklin

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

Ginger - Jeremiah 29:11

Misti - Romans 8:28



Tuesday, May 17, 2011



Hey Guys!! We are so excited to get our blog back going! It's crazy how finding the time to write for 20 minutes a week is so hard! But we want to get back on it because we love sharing what's going on with us and hope you enjoy reading!! ;)

We wanted to share with you how frustrating our vacation started out! We left Jackson at 6:00 am to fly to Dallas, and our final destination was CABO!! Yes, Cabo! A much needed getaway with our wonderful husbands. However, the delays were INSANE! We arrived in Dallas at 7:30 am with a 5 hour layover. As we were about to board, they announced that our flight had been cancelled. WHAT?!?!? Cancelled, Why?? Ginger and myself have always felt when there comes to a bend in the plan, that God is protecting us from something. So although we were disappointed, we still held out hope for an easy arrival to Cabo. We then spent an hour rebooking flights, and were going to fly out at 4:30 pm to Los Angeles because we would get an earlier flight the next morning to Cabo. So, 4:30 pm comes and they say the flight is cancelled!! WHAT?!?!? Not again!!! This time we were devastated! But I kept thinking about Francisca Batastelli's song, "This is the stuff" And I just felt in my spirit that God was still in control! So the four of us just sat there laughing hysterically. Now what? We, of course, decide to rebook again. We got a flight to Burbank, California where we would arrive at midnight (2:00 am our time). Whoaaaa, long day. Oh and btw, no luggage! :( I'm thankful for a bright husband who got insurance in case something like that happened. We got toothbrushes from the hotel in LA. And then woke up the next morning, and used our insurance money to purchase clean clothes! (Thankfully there was a mall in our hotel with an Express!!) Finally at 2:30 on Thursday we were finally on our way to Cabo. Praying our luggage was all there!


Things like this seem to happen to us a lot. I know God is protecting us from something that we can't see, but our Father above does. I'm so grateful for the setback. It was able to build our character AND patience! So even in disappointment, He's got a plan!!


Here's a pic of us in Cabo:

We'll share more about our trip later!! ;)

8 Things We Don't Travel Without:
Ginger- Toothbrush
Chapstick
Gym Clothes
Noise Maker
Gum
Vi Shake
Silver Hoops
Cardigan
Misti- Toothbrush
Aquaphor (keep under my eyes)
Gym Clothes
Noise Maker
Gum
Rice Cakes
iPod
Bible

Favorite Trends:
Ginger- Basic Ribbed Tank
Flare Leg Jeans
Misti- Off Shoulder Tee's
Stacking boH bracelets
White True Religions
Bandanas in every color ;)

Nail Colors:
Ginger- Baby Blue
Misti- Black

Favorite Cardio:
Ginger- Running
Misti- Lunges on the Treadmill

Favorite Body Part to Work:
Ginger- Arms
Misti- Shoulders

Favorite Food:
Ginger- Sushi
Misti- Cobb Salad from Table 100

Cheat Meal:
Ginger- Almond Cake from Julep's
Misti- Berry Berry Good Mango Yogurt with a little Granola and a drizzle of Honey

Newest Addiction:
Ginger- Peach Propel Water
Misti- Tazo Unsweetened Green Tea from Starbucks

On the iPod, Newest Playlist:
I Am Yours by Misty Edwards
Waiting Here for You by Christy Knockels
Lord, I Need You by Chris Tomlin
Always by Kris Stanfil
Little Miss by Sugar Land
Stuck Like Glue by Sugar Land
For the First Time by the Script
Born This Way by Lady Gaga
Rolling in the Deep by Adele
Don't Stop Believing by Journey

Tip for the health nuts reading this:
Try the 3-2-1 plan. I read about this in my Oxygen magazine, and thought it was a great way to keep the calories low, if done in moderation.
3 meals, 2 snacks, and 1 liter of water. Try it!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

So I am in tears, literally!!! I hope you all have a fantastic time and safe travels! Mindy

Anonymous said...

For some reason everytime you girls fly and when I fly with you we have delays I know that is God's way of protecting his precious cargo. Miss you girls like crazy please keep the blog going so I can feel like I am back at home. Miss you girls and love everything I am getting. All the girls at work keep asking me where I get all of my cute clothes and I say Migi's of course its the first place I look to go shopping I belive I am going to get you guys some Florida customers!!!!! Miss you girls and love you so much more

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio